2 Days Safari Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Crater
Day 1: After breakfast departs Mosh for Lake Manyara Park
Your first view as you approach Lake Manyara National Park is spectacular, regardless of direction. When you approach it from the east, the Rift Valley escarpment loans on the horizon, forming an impressive backdrop to the lake. If you come from the west and pause at the top of the escarpment the park lies in a great strip below you and the lake glistening in the sunlight.
- Morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park
- Picnic lunch at the lakeshore with a view of the hippos.
- Afternoon game drive in the park
- Dinner and overnight at fig tree camp/lodge.
Day 2: After breakfast transfer to Ngorongoro
Morning game drive at the Grater floor
Here you will have a chance of seeing the Maasai tribesmen appearing in their traditional distinctive dress, tending their herds of cattle.
- Picnic Lunch at the Crater floor
- Drive back to Moshi/Arusha.
- Park entry fees,
- Lodge accommodation,
- Crater service,
- Safari jeep (Land Rover or Toyota Land cruiser with open roof for game viewing),
- Air condition,
- Cooler box,
- Drinking water and food (three meals a day from the lodges).
- Accommodation before and after safari